Introduced as an alternative medicine or supplement for many conditions, the Mitragyna speciosa, known as Kratom, is gaining widespread popularity amongst many consumers. Kratom has many strains, each with a varying set of benefits, that make it an appealing choice to consider when seeking an herbal treatment in lieu of pharmaceutical medicines.
How Leaves from A Tropical Tree Can Unlock Untapped Potential
Kratom’s secret is not contained in the Kratom tree’s flowers or seeds, but rather, the leaves contain natural substances that produce substantive effects when consumed in capsule, tablet, or powder form. The leaves are harvested, dried, then ground into a powdered substance. This powder residue contains two active ingredients, namely, the 7-hydroxymitragynine and alkaloids mitragynine, which are responsible for Kratom’s many positive effects.
You can purchase Kratom in liquid, tablet or capsule form. While Kratom products cannot be found in Thailand or Malaysia, in spite of the fact that they are cultivated and harvested there, they are legal and available in most states in the United States of America.
There are many strains and brands for you to try if you are a beginner. However, as there are a myriad of strains and products to choose from, you may be uncertain as to which one provides the benefits you seek the most. You can start by trying the White Borneo Kratom.
Energy Boost For the Long Haul
If you are in need of an energy boost to keep you going throughout the workday, The White Borneo Kratom provides this benefit.
The White Borneo Kratom, also called the white hippo or the indo super white, is the type of Borneo Kratom that provides a distinctly cleaner energy boost compared to other Borneo strains such as the Red and Green Borneo. It’s also known to last for approximately three to four hours after consumption.
Furthermore, what’s interesting to note about the White Borneo is that it contains 25 alkaloids in varying amounts of the dosage consumed. It has a low concentration of 7-hydroxymitragynine and high amount of mitragynine alkaloids, thereby resulting in low painkilling effects and very high stimulating properties.
Details Regarding Consumption Methods
Another fascinating aspect of the White Borneo Kratom aside from its alkaloid content is how it is processed or consumed. Surely, there are readied forms of the White Borneo offered in the market, but there are more options to consider in regards to consumption besides taking it in capsule or liquid form. Here are some of the other ways you can consume this strain:
- Chewing the Leaves – While it may sound traditional, chewing a large quantity of leaves can provide you the effects associated with Kratom. However, it is also the least popular method of consumption due to the leaves’ bitter aftertaste.
- Tossing and Washing – This time, you consume the leaves in powder form. Right after the leaves are crushed, you toss the powder to the back portion of your mouth, and then drink something acidic or sweet to wash it down. Make sure to avoid the taste buds if you don’t want to avoid the bitter taste.
- Kratom Tea – This is a popular way to consume Kratom. All you need to do is crush the leaves and place the residue in a cup filled with hot water in order to extract the alkaloids. You can even add sugar or honey if need be.
Dosage and Effects
If you do consider taking the White Borneo Kratom as your alternative treatment, here’s a helpful dosage guide:
- Dosage for Starters – It is advisable for you to start at 2 grams to 3 grams. You can add 0.50 grams gradually as you start to get used to your starting dosage.
- Dosage for Stimulation Effect – 3 grams to 5 grams is ideal. If you take about 6 grams to 7 grams, it will work similarly to an anti-depressant.
- Dosage for Sedative Effect – If you take 8 grams or more, you will feel sedated. If you take more than 8 grams of White Borneo, it can cause nausea and vomiting.
Additional benefits of the White Borneo Kratom include:
- This strain is also known to improve cognitive functioning.
- This strain helps improve motivation, so you can stay productive when it is necessary to complete daily tasks.
Kratom can provide plenty of benefits. However, side-effects for long-term use should be taken into consideration, as well, as Kratom should only be used in intervals. The White Borneo Kratom presents as an intriguing solution to enhancing your mood, memory, and periods of relaxation. Give it a try.