Origins and History of the Borneo Kratom Strain
Borneo Kratom popularly known as the Bali Kratom derives its exotic name from the island where it is cultivated. Until recently, the westerners perceived Borneo as a small, obscure island. But teeming with life and culture, Borneo is the third biggest island on earth. For millions of years now, the Borneo Kratom has been a part of healing routine of the inhabitants of this island. Slowly, the world is waking up to the powerful and health-enhancing effects of these Kratom strains.
Borneo Kratom comes in three unique strains –the red, white and green with each strain offering the user with a unique set of benefits. Each of these strains depends on the color of the veins of the leaf. Again there are many interesting theories as to why the color of the leaves vary.
Borneo Kratom Strain Benefits
The veins of the Borneo Kratom strain come in different colors-the red, white and green with a different set of healing properties associated with each strain. The benefits can be summarized in a nutshell below:
The Red Borneo Kratom Strain
- Has a sedating, soothing effect and is good for those suffering from insomnia, anxiety and stress for a long time.
- The healing and analgesic properties of the Red Borneo Kratom strain make it an excellent remedy for pain management and conditions such as hypertension and anxiety.
- Reduces Fatigue
- Offers complete relaxation
The White Borneo Kratom Strain
- It alleviates feelings of lack of focus, depression and mental dullness and fills the user with mental alacrity.
- Unlike the coffee jitters, the white Borneo energizes the user with long lasting energy.
The Green Borneo Kratom Strain
Popular among most strains, the Green Borneo Kratom Strain combines the benefits of both the white and red strain.
- It enhances the overall mood
- Elevates chronic pains and aches
- Pulls the user from debilitating conditions like depression and anxiety and prepares him/her to embrace life.
- Enables complete mental focus
Dosage and Usage Instructions of the Borneo Kratom Strain
Many novice users find it difficult to choose among the strains. Very often the Borneo Kratom come as “blends” where the individual effects of each strain compliments the others effects and produces the user a feeling of extreme harmony and wellness. It should be remembered that the opposing effects of each strain do not throw the user out of balance, but instead each of these strains combines with the other for natural and long lasting benefits.
Final Word on the Borneo Kratom Strain
While Borneo Kratom strain does not come with the same potency as the Maeng da, it can enhance mood, uplift a person from depression and create in him or her a feeling of restfulness, calm and tranquility. The Borneo Kratom strain is an excellent alternative for new users who have just set out on the path of self healing.