For many years now, Lupus, pain and Kratom have become synonymous with each other. Anyone who suffers from debilitating pain due to conditions such as fibromyalgia and lupus know how it can slow down one’s life and restrict your freedom to achieve your aspirations. The ancient folk residing in the jungles of Southeast Asia have always been familiar with the Kratom leaf. They chewed these leaves to gain relief from the various aches and pains tormenting their body after toiling the whole day in the hot Sun.
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder which can damage skin, joints and organs inside the body. Autoimmune disorder indicates that your body cannot distinguish between healthy tissues and foreign invaders. Some facts about Lupus and other autoimmune conditions:
- Lupus can range from mild attack to a life threatening one.
- 16,000 new lupus cases are reported every year.
- It is believed that 5,000 million people are suffering from lupus in some or the other form.
- Lupus is not restricted to any particular race or ethnicity.
Pain and Kratom
Kratom is highly recommended for pain management due to the following reasons:
- Kratom creates bonds with the cell receptors in our body to create a feeling of wellness. Also Kratom does not create a substance dependency like morphine. Hence it can be used to mange conditions like lupus and other chronic pains effectively.
- One of the downside of using analgesics for pain management is that their prolonged use causes side effects such as nausea, vomiting and mental confusion. With Kratom, these side effects are minimal and disappear within a few days.
- Kratom as an analgesic has excellent track record.
- Kratom as an analgesic has been known to reduce pain so that the victim of pain is able to lead normal life without any future pain. There have been no documented cases of side effects from the use of Kratom.
- Kratom can treat the following pains:
- Sore tendons.
- Back pain
- Light injuries – scratches, cuts, etc.
- Pulled/torn muscles.
- Joint inflammation.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Lupus, Pain and Kratom – The Cost Factor
Managing pain can often create a dent in one’s monetary resources; factors like a huge medical bill, loan and health insurance further aggravate the condition. They make the option of enduring pain more feasible to the sufferer. However no one needs to actually endure pain.
In this scenario, Kratom comes as a feasible option. It does not need prescription or insurance. There are many varieties available online and purchasing just requires a click of the mouse.
Lupus, Pain and Kratom – The Final Word
No one likes to inflict pain onone self. Yet conditions like pain and lupus occure frequently. This is where Kratom spells hope and freedom for many. With Kratom you can finally lead a life which is without aches and go on to achieve your ambitions at no extra cost.